This week we will be practicing the following spellings:
Today is the last day of practicing the spellings. On the fourth day (tomorrow) you will be testing yourself and on the fifth you will be using these words in a sentence.
For today we are going to practice writing the words. You are allowed to look at the words if you need reminding on how to spell them.
I would like you to write the words in the most creative ways possible. Here are some ideas:
- Use paint to write the words.
- Get some colouring pens/ pencils and write the words in different colours.
- Write the words in rainbow! Every letter a different colour
- Write the words the fanciest writing you can do.
- Write the words as small as you can.
- Write the words as big as you can.