Eat Well and Live Well
Over the last half term, you have been learning about how to eat well and live well. You have learnt about the importance of:
- a balanced lifestyle- a balance of exercise, good food habits, sleep and rest;
- the Eatwell Plate -the importance of a balanced diet and making healthier choices;
- exercise and how much exercise we should do every day;
- a good workout routine;
- valuing yourself and not comparing yourself to photoshopped pictures in the media;
- looking after your teeth and how it plays a role in having a million-dollar smile.
Make a poster or leaflet advising other children and adults how to eat well and live well. Refer to the points listed above and use them in your poster or leaflet.