Year 3/4 Snow Home Study
Snow Work for Years 3 and 4
Years 3 and 4 Snow Home Work – Shark, Seahorse and Puffin classes
While you are away from school please try to continue your learning and practise those key skills.
Here are some ideas of what you could be doing:
- Write a story set in this snow covered winter wonderland. Maybe you have found some footprints in the snow who do they belong to? Where are they leading to?
Remember to use that description we have been working on.
- Write a poem about the snow think about the personification we were doing in class.
- Keep a snow dairy considering the past tense and your sentence construction carefully.
- Practise those time tables remember they are key to developing your maths skills.
- See if you can do some research on the history of London to further your knowledge for our topic work when we return.
- Remember to read every day as well it can be your book, a magazine, the newspaper or a book from home.
Also remember this would be a great time to catch up on any homework that you have not been able to complete so far this term.
Anyone bringing in work completed during the snow days will be getting rewards in class so go on give it a go and see what you can achieve.