Cleaner Required - Part Time & Relief Midday Staff
We are currently looking for a cleaner to join our team. This role is for 2 and half hours per day between 3 and 5.30pm during the term time only. If you are interested in this role, please ask at the school office for an application form.
We also require people to become relief Midday Assistants. This would mean being available at short notice to cover for the absence of any of our regular team. Again, please ask at the office for further details.
Caretaker/Site Managers Pay Range: Band 3
Position Start Date: 01/09/2018 Contract Type: Full-time Contract Term: Permanent
Application Close: 22/06/2018 Midday
Date of Interviews: TBA
After 21 years in post, our Site Manager has decided to take well deserved retirement, so we are looking to appoint a new Site Manager to join our welcoming and supportive school team. Duties will include site maintenance and security, health and safety, key holder responsibility, line management of the cleaning team and supervision of contractors, but candidates will need to be flexible and adaptable and able to cope with the varied challenges of daily life in a primary school.
This is a full time position with hours arranged in a split shift with an extended break in the middle of the day. The start date is negotiable but we are looking to have our new Site Manager in post as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will:
· Be friendly and approachable and able to maintain a positive attitude and sense of humour
· Possess excellent DIY and general maintenance skills
· Have experience and knowledge of health and safety regulations and procedures
· Have effective written and verbal communication skills
· Be self motivated, organised and able to manage your own workload
· Take pride in the appearance and condition of our school, both internally and externally
· Be flexible and adaptable
· Be able and prepared to work some unsociable hours (including call outs and possible future lettings)
· Hold a full driving licence (and ideally be able to drive a minibus)
In return, we can offer you:
· A warm, friendly and supportive working environment
· Full training and ongoing professional development
· A supportive and knowledgeable Governing Body
We strongly encourage visits to the school prior to application. Please contact the school office to make an appointment to come and find out more about the role and school.
Please complete and submit the online application form demonstrating how you meet the requirements within the attached Job Description and Person Specification.